SonicEatsWaffleSonicEatsWaffle

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Epic sonic Scene creator3 Epic sonic Scene creator3

God I love it when scene creators don't have music it means I can find music and play it instead. Really seems better than how repetitive some scene creators are. I like playing with my sprites making cool adventures in my head. Wish I could make stuff like this, I got so many ideas in my head.

silver the hedgehog Scene silver the hedgehog Scene

Pretty cool. I like Silver and Blaze. I never knew why they fell for his disguise in Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) seeing how he has gray stripes, monstrous eyes and no mouth. I give it a 5/5. It has cool sprites, like the random stuff and it has my favorite Sonic characters.

Sonic VS Rainbow Dash SC Sonic VS Rainbow Dash SC

Oh heck yeah! I always wanted a scene creator like this! You give just the right amount of awesomeness every time! I liked: The sprites, the audio and the theme of the scene creator.

sonik1 responds:

*sniffle* :.)

Minecraft scene creator Minecraft scene creator

Love it since it has pretty good sprites, music and seems well done. I think Herobrine is stupid and everyone thinks he's real but Notch is probably trolling. My description of Herobrine: A noob who does not know how to use a skin creator.

sonik1 responds:

Sprites are custom made by me. thanks for the review.

Mario Sonic Scene Creator Mario Sonic Scene Creator

Just please don't add Shadic or any of those stupid characters cause then it's not a Mario Sonic scene creator it's a Mario and Sonic with crappy fan mades scene creator. I see some good effort in this but it takes a lot to impress me and you did well to impress me. You get 4.5 stars for silver (like him so much)

Doodle God Doodle God

I like this it is a unique game I also was surprised with that Sponge Bob reference lol picked the best line!

Sonic Smash Brothers BETA Sonic Smash Brothers BETA

Pretty good! Intro is not that great but otherwise it's great! Plus thank you for remembering Mighty I missed him at least you remembered.

Sonic scene creator 5 Sonic scene creator 5

This thing has almost all Sonic related things! I rate it 4.5 stars because it's missing Silver. Best scene creator ever!