SonicEatsWaffleSonicEatsWaffle

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Goku vs. Sonic Goku vs. Sonic

You know JLXtreme you are not bad at making fan made stuff. I like this and how in the end it was a tie and both are equal wow this was awesome!

Epic sonic Scene creator3 Epic sonic Scene creator3

God I love it when scene creators don't have music it means I can find music and play it instead. Really seems better than how repetitive some scene creators are. I like playing with my sprites making cool adventures in my head. Wish I could make stuff like this, I got so many ideas in my head.

silver the hedgehog Scene silver the hedgehog Scene

Pretty cool. I like Silver and Blaze. I never knew why they fell for his disguise in Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) seeing how he has gray stripes, monstrous eyes and no mouth. I give it a 5/5. It has cool sprites, like the random stuff and it has my favorite Sonic characters.

Sonic VS Rainbow Dash SC Sonic VS Rainbow Dash SC

Oh heck yeah! I always wanted a scene creator like this! You give just the right amount of awesomeness every time! I liked: The sprites, the audio and the theme of the scene creator.

sonik1 responds:

*sniffle* :.)

The Deadly Six The Deadly Six

Unique? I thought they looked like skylander fails. I don't really care for them I do care about the game this looks ok but I still think they look like skylander rejects. I look forward to the new game.